1. Sigh up for a free account by clicking on the "Click here to sign up" button and filling out and submitting a simple application form.
2. After submitting your details, an email will be sent to the address you provided. The email will contain your username, password, facility code, and a code snippet. All you need to do is place the code snippet into your website where you want the appointment button to appear (this is something you may have to get your webmaster to do if you're not confident to do it).
3. The next thing you need to do is to login to your account by clicking on the "Facility Login" button at the top of the website header. After logging in, go to "Manage Settings" to customize some aspects of the appointments page that your clients will see. Here you can set the main email addresses for notifications plus many other settings.
4. After settings, the next step is to add servicers and the appointment time slots for each. Go to "Manage Servicers" and click on "Add Servicer" to add a new servicer. Then simply select the times for each day each servicer will be available to service clients. Times or days that are not selected will not show up in the public appointment calendar, therefore it is vital that appointment times are set.
Note: A servicer is a person who provides services to your clients such as a doctor, accountant, lawyer, music teacher, mechanic etc.
5. Finally, just let your clients know that to make an appointment, they will have to click on the "EziSched" link, sign up and login to set an appointment in real time.